I'm always looking for new, easy appetizers for parties at our home or to take to other people's houses. I made Honey Pecan and Brie Tartlettes for a Holiday party at our house and they were a hit. Plus, they are super easy. I always have the ingredients on hand so I am able to make these anytime someone drops by.
Honey Pecan and Brie Tartlettes
Recipe Adapted From: Joelen’s Culinary Adventure
Photo Credit: White Table Style
- 3 packages of cooked Athens phyllo shells
- 1 lb Brie cheese, rind removed
- 3-4 tablespoons sweet honey
- 1/4 cup chopped & toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place phyllo shells onto a baking sheet.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of brie cheese into each shell and drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle the walnuts into each shell and serve.
- Put in oven for five minutes.
- Serve immediately.