1 cup buttermilk or greek yogurt
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon coriander seed
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
3 scallions, chopped
Flank or skirt steak (about a pound)
Salt and Pepper
How to make it:
- Chop cilantro and scallions, then add in a bowl the greek yogurt, cilantro, coriander seed, curry powder and scallions.
- Blend all ingredients together, until you have a nice green sauce.
- I put salt and pepper on the steak before the marinade, but that is optional to taste.
- Spread half of the sauce on both sides of the steak and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- When ready, heat your olive oil in a pan (or get your grill ready)
- Sear each side of the steak for about 2-4 minutes.
- Once done cooking, let the steak sit for about 5 minutes and then slice.
I served it with a fresh side salad of lettuce, avocados, scallions and feta cheese. It was a very refreshing and simple summer meal.
Let's be friends:
Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Instagram.