We got a bread machine for our wedding and I used it once. That one time ended up with bread that was completely gooey in the middle. A few weeks ago, I broke it out and finally found a recipe that's easy and works! Now, I make homemade bread on the weekend and use it as our bread for the week.
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add warm water into the bread machine. Stir in honey so it dissolves.
- Add yeast to the mixture and let stand. The yeast should start to foam which takes 10-15 minutes.
- Add flour, olive oil, salt into the bread pan in the bread machine.
- I use the express setting on the machine. Let the bread machine do all of the work!
I have an Oyster bread machine.
Let's be friends:
Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Instagram.