I'm always looking for slow cooker recipes so my evenings are easy once I get home and I can play with my son versus cook! This is my mother's beef and vegetable soup recipe and it's nice and warm on a cold day.
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- Frozen bag of mixed vegetables
- 10-15 small yellow dutch potatoes
- 1 1lb beef stew meat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Place stew meat at the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add in beef broth, tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, garlic, bouillon cube and salt/pepper. Also, add in half a can of water (use the diced tomato can).
- Cook on low for eight hours.
- Add frozen bag of vegetables and turn on high for the last thirty minutes.
- Serve warm.
Let's be friends:
Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Instagram.